This year I am giving myself a little break from it all because looking back if I added up all the failed diets and broken New Year resolutions I might form the opinion of myself that I never see any thing through, and I would be wrong! I just do it in my own time and in my own way, but I always get there in the end! What I will do however is make little promises to myself that take no energy to do and will still have some sort of benefit.
So I Sammy promise this year I will:
- Drink more water. As I would say I drink just 1 glass of pure, nothing added water a day I would say anything would be an improvement!
- Use up every single pesky half used bottle of lotions and potions that I hang on to for dear life. I honestly have a bottle of shower gel with a teeny bit in the bottom that I wont throw out because I happened to use it on the morning of my wedding!!
- Live, Laugh and Love more!!
- Be more positive about myself. Now I’m not saying that I am a gloomy goose but some times instead of saying “Yes I’m gonna do it because I can” I tend to say “Don’t be daft, no one wants to see/hear or read what you want to say”
- Be a better saver! Now I don’t really have something to save for at the moment after the wedding last year BUT after the said wedding I realise how stressful not saving is! Frantic money worries are not fun.
Well 2012 was literally a crazy year for me, I had several mental breakdowns with a big one frying my brain in September. It woke me up to the fact that I couldn’t carry on like I was, letting so much affect me that I end up signed off work for several weeks. Fast forward several months and I’m now off the anti-depressants and receiving CBT therapy which has made huge difference.
So I Annabella promise this year I will:
- Keep a note of when something is bothering me and talk about it sooner rather than later before it builds up into something that disables me.
- Maintain and grow new friendships with other beauty bloggers. These friendships with ‘strangers’ have been my rock when I’ve been rock bottom and I’m truly grateful for them!
- Even though I’m a beauty blogger, my beauty routine has majorly slipped so I need to pick that up again. I’ve not painted my nails since I don’t know when and I’ve got loads of nail polish begging to be used.
- Keep away from people that suck the life out me, criticise, or just generally make my life miserable.
- Keep on bloggin’! I don’t want anything to get in the way of my blogging this year, I love it too much!
So ladies and gents do you have anything to add?